I just installed Internet Explorer 8 and so far, so good. It is definitely faster than IE7. I also like that IE7pro works fine with it and that each tab is it's own instance. This means that if one tab locks up, the whole IE8 instance doesn't lock up.
It is rendering pages accurately and quickly and so far I like the way it works. I'll let you know how it goes after a week or so as I find out more about what it can do.
- Google for Education
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services