Monday, September 14, 2009

iGoogle - organize yourself on one page


I am a big fan of Google's products. One, they are free. Two, they work. One of the products that I use to keep myself organized is iGoogle.

iGoogle allows you to create your own start page on the internet. You can add different "gadgets" to your page. With this, you can keep certain tools and resources easily at hand.

My page has the following gadgets on it:

Clock, Google Bookmarks, Google Reader, Google Tasks, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, Blogger, Stock portfolio, sports scores, Google Voice, Google Translate, and more. On one web page, I can see my schedule, tasks, email, RSS feeds, the time, and have access to my bookmarks. This one page makes things very easy for me.

For more information on iGoogle:





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...