(picture downloaded from http://it.pinellas.k12.fl.us/schools/fairmount-es/curriculum.html)
Here are some great resources for science teachers (and other teachers) on Science Lab Safety, Research and Science resources.
- Flinn Scientific Science Safety resources – great resources for science safety including science lab safety contracts and rules.
- Lab Safety Resources from California State University, Northridge
- Lab Safety from Utah Public Schools
- Lab Safety Institute
- CT State Department of Education Science Safety manual via Bridgeport Public Schools Science Department
- http://www.bridgeportedu.com/SCIENCE/index.html – Secondary Science – Curriculum – Science Safety
- Science Lab Safety Rap Video on TeacherTube
- Science Lab Safety Video on TeacherTube
- Science Fair Central – Great resources on projects, research, and more - http://school.discoveryeducation.com/sciencefaircentral/?campaign=SFC
- Discovery Education School – lesson plans, puzzles, and more - http://school.discoveryeducation.com/
- Science of Everyday Life – a great site with great resources. The best way to teach students about science is to show them how it relates to real life.
- Discovery Education Web 2.0 tools and tech for teachers.
- Lots of Discovery Education Resources
- Science web resources for teachers
- The Science Spot – lots of resources for science teachersEnjoy and share your's with us.