- Google for Education Resources
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Encyclopedia of Educational Technology - great resource for all educators.
The Encyclopedia of Educational Technology is a site created by San Diego State University. The site is a great resource for educators, covering all kinds of topics in Educational Technology.
The Table of Contents is set up by category: Cognition and Learning, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation. Under each category, there are subcategories, such as eLearning and Multimedia development, with a huge number of resources.
The articles are well-written and to the point.
This is a must see resource for educators using educational technology.