Free resources for teachers, educational ideas and tips, educational topics, Personal Learning Networks, Project Based Learning, Google, Evernote, Discovery Education and more.
- Google for Education Resources
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Century of Flight - History of Aviation
Aviation is exciting, intriguing, engaging and stimulates our sense of adventure. My students love hearing about aircraft and how the physics they are learning applies to it.
Century of Flight is a great website that explores the history of aviation.It includes aviation myths and legends, early pioneers, helicopters, warplanes, space explorations, air ships, and much more.
Aviation can be used in any classroom to engage and excite your students.