- Google for Education Resources
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Monday, May 9, 2011
US-CERT - Cyber Security Information and Alerts
US-CERT (Computer Emergency Readiness Team) provides response support and defense against cyber attacks for the Federal government. It also shares information and resources with state and local governments and industry.
US-CERT also has alerts that you can sign up for. These alerts warn of cyber security issues, virus attacks, software updates and more. You can sign up for them as email alerts, RSS feeds or by checking the US-CERT website.
This is a useful site to keep abreast of cyber security issues, scams, and more. Share this with your students and other educators.