- Google for Education Resources
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Monday, June 6, 2011
Science of Cooking - great resource to engage and excite students about science
The Science of Cooking is a wonderful site from the Exploratorium that explores the science behind food and cooking. Categories include eggs, candy, spices, meat and more.
Each category has information, resources, recipes and more and explores the science of the food idea and how cooking it affects it. It really is a fun and useful site.
This is a great way to explain and explore science concepts to students using familiar examples and references.