- Google for Education
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- STEM Resources
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Taking the Mystery out of Copyright - from Library of Congress
Taking the Mystery out of Copyright is a site from the US Library of Congress that uses animations to teach about copyrights and copyright laws. It's fun and educational and easy to understand.
The Library of Congress also has a lot of other great resources for educators.