- Google for Education Resources
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Monday, October 10, 2011
Graphic Organizers - for all different projects and needs
Holt has a huge number of Graphic Organizers for teachers and students to use. The graphic organizers are in PDF form and can be filled out and saved. They include web diagrams, spider maps, cluster diagrams, main ideas, flowcharts, cause and effect, decision charts, KWLs and many more.
Graphic organizers are a great way to get organized. Teachers can use them with their classes, for lesson planning and organizing, and students can use them to organize their thoughts and thinking process.