Monday, January 30, 2012

Interesting Comment about going Paperless



I'm very digital. I use digital tools like a tablet, smartphone, computers and apps like Evernote and Google to go paperless. I scan or take pictures of papers to keep them organized and backed up. I post things online for students instead of printing them out and I have them do their work digitally and submit it electronically.

I was talking about going paperless as part of another blog post the other day and online and got an interesting comment. An anonymous person commented that "all that technology is good but going paperless will put the people who work at the paper factories out of work."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond or take this. Any ideas or suggestions?




Tools to go Paperless (in school and at home)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...