Here are the most read posts from the past week on EdTechGuy:
1. The How's, Why's and Value of Educational Technology
2. New Evernote for Education resource page
3. Apple Announces iBooks2 E-Textbooks - my initial thoughts
4. Wolfram announces Wolfram Education Portal
5. Why I Use Google's Products as an Educator
6. Yummy Math - making math relevant to the world
7. 19 Pencils - quick and easy tools for learning
8. 5 Great course management resources for educators
9. Doodle 4 Google contest for K12 US Students - win a scholarship
10. Improving Literacy and Digital Literacy with Adobe Digital School Collection
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Advertise on this site
Companies, groups, organizations, and individuals may advertise on Educational Technology Guy.
Speaking and Consulting Services
Have me work with you and your staff to create a customized professional development experience. Click here for more information.
Thanks for reading and sharing!!!!
Enjoy the weekend!!!