Here are the most read posts from last week:
1. 10 Tech Skills Every Student Should Have
2. Differentiator - free web app to help teachers differentiate using Blooms Taxonomy
3. Infographic on the digital divide - interesting data
4. Essay Tagger - grade essays easier
5. Ten Sites Supporting Digital Classroom Collaboration - great article
6. Report on State Science Standards - my thoughts on state curriculum
7. #PBLchat - Twitter chat for Project Based Learning
8. 20 Innovative Ways High Schools Are Using Twitter
9. Literature-Map - the tourist map of literature - find authors similar to one you like
10. Discovery Educator Network - great resources and great addition to any PLN
What was your favorite post from the last week?
Don't forget about the permanent pages at the top of the blog also. There are some great tips, ideas, and resources there in a variety of subjects.
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.