Vacation time! Woo hoo. Did you ever notice that vacations come right when you need them the most? We are on spring break for the next week. My wife and I are planning to take a day trip to New York City (only a 90 minute train ride away) and relax a bit. We are thinking about visiting the Bronx Zoo, American Museum of Natural History and Central Park, depending on the weather.
Here are the most read posts from the past week: And don't forget to check the posts on Friday's.They don't always have time to become the most read, but there are usually some good ones there.
1. Excellent Google Docs Resource for Educators
2. 6 free MindMapping Apps/Services for education
5. Google Education on Air - free online EdTech Conference
6. Twiducate - free social networking for schools
7. 5 Great Smartphone Apps for the High School Science Classroom - Guest Post
8. QuickOffice - essential app for mobile devices
9. Android for Education Resource Page Added to blog
10. Evernote - tips for students to be more productive with it
Don't forget to check out the permanent pages at the top of the site too!
I am also available to speak at your school or conference and to facilitate professional development sessions. I will work with you and your staff to tailor a training plan that works for you.
Please visit the advertisers on this site.
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.