Next week we have some new silly standardized testing the district came up with for grades 3-11 and then the following week are final exams for grades 9-11.
Here are the most read posts from the past week: And don't forget to check the posts on Friday.They don't always have time to become the most read, but there are usually some good ones there (and of course check out all of the articles on the site). Peruse some of the older ones also.
1. The Death of Worksheets
2. NearPod - create and share lessons on iPads in classroom - free
3. Chalkable - educational apps and classroom management system
4. Embedit - embed any file in your website or blog - free
5. 10 Tech Skills Every Student Should Have
6. Social Media in Education - connect, share, learn, communicate and more
7. CyQuiz - create your own quizzes and games for free
8. EdCamp CT is Aug 10th. I'm going. Are you? You should be!
9. New Chromebook, Chromebox and updated Chrome OS - look awesome, great for education
Don't forget to check out the permanent pages at the top of the site too!
I am also available to speak at your school or conference and to facilitate professional development sessions. I will work with you and your staff to tailor a training plan that works for you.
Please visit the advertisers on this site.
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.