Apperson Offers New Free eBook of Back-to-School Tips and Resources for Teachers. This is a great, free, eBook that offers more than 50 ideas and free, downloadable activities to help teachers kick off the 2016-17 school year.
To download the eBook, visit http://www.apperson.com/lp/back-school-ebook.
These are teacher-provided strategies, tips and activities, organized into an informative, easy-to-read PDF file that teachers can download and share.
Some of the eBook’s highlights include:
- Back-to-school must-haves for the classroom
- Tips on how to build strong relationships with students and parents from day one
- Seven ideas to make test prep fun
- 10 books to help students understand their feelings
- Classroom activities that teach social-emotional skills and promote positive attitudes
- Free resources and tips on nutrition, organizational strategies, apps, and more
Download for free and take a look.