Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Personal Learning Network


Graphic from http://blog.misterhamada.com/category/k12-learning-2-0/.

In an earlier post, I talked about Personal Learning Networks. Here is a list of resources and people in my PLN.

My wife, Cori, is also in my PLN. She is currently finishing her degree in Biology/Education and will be a high school biology teacher. We constantly talk about education and she has given me some great ideas and tips. It's great having a spouse in the same career! (We also met because of our part time careers - EMS!).

Follow on Twitter: (I follow over 70 Tweeters right now, and I will be expanding - these are my main influences)
Edutopia
TechLearning
Discovery Education (DEN)
rmbyrne
web20classroom
rstoup
TeachPaperless
Darcy1968
DoremiGirl
smeech
robchulcas


Communities:

Some of the Blogs I follow:
Tech&Learning TL Advisor Blogs (I also write for it).


Once you start following some blogs and people on Twitter, you will start to find more blogs and people to add to your own Personal Learning Network. I find my PLN to be invaluable to me as an educator and I look forward to seeing what they have to offer each day.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...