Free resources for teachers, educational ideas and tips, educational topics, Personal Learning Networks, Project Based Learning, Google, Evernote, Discovery Education and more.
- Google for Education Resources
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Jog the Web - web tool to create a guide to other web pages
Jog the Web is a really cool web based tool that allows you to create a guide to other web sites. Each web site can have annotations and instructions or questions also, making this a great tool to create Web Quests and web resources for students in your class.
It is free, and very easy to use. You can even see other people's Jogs (there is a search bar) and get ideas from them. There is also a blog, Firefox, extension and support page for help.