- Google for Education
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
10 Ways to Use Google Plus in the Classroom
10 Ways to Use Google Plus in the Classroom is a great blog article I found from The Theatre Professor blog.
In this article, the author really explains some great ways to use Google Plus to connect with students. She talks about using Circles for different groups or classes, using groupwork and integrating Docs right into Plus, and using Hang Outs for online help or study sessions. It's a great place to find some great ways to use Google Plus in your classroom.