- Google for Education Resources
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Critical Thinking in Science resource
Critical Thinking in Science is a unit lesson that teachers students to develop critical thinking skills. It is based on eighth grade science content strands and it is all inquiry based.
It includes student activities, background information and teacher resources. Even though it's designed for 8th grade, the activities can easily be modified for other grade levels.