Monday, October 31, 2011

Lesson Plans using Google Apps in Education



I am a huge Google user. I use Chrome as my browser, Gmail, Google Calendar, Contacts, Docs, Tasks, iGoogle, Reader, Bookmarks, Sites, and Blogger. I have a CR-48 Chrome OS Chromebook. I use an Android Smart Phone. I know how to use Google's apps. But, there are times when I'd like some ideas for using Google's apps in the classroom that will help my students learn subject matter and how to use some of these apps.

Google Apps for Education has a lesson plan page that has tons of lesson plans, from educators, using Google's apps. It's a great place to find some ideas to teach content and Google app use.

You can search the lesson plans by Google app, subject, or grade level.



Related:



Google Apps Education Training Center



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...