- Google for Education
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Web 2.0: Practical Applications for Everyday Instruction
Web 2.0: Practical Applications for Everyday Instruction is a site from Salena Rabidoux at the University of North Carolina Wilmington.
The site is a simple, one page site that contains lists of Web 2.0 Activities by subject area. It includes descriptions of the activity and then the link.
It's a great list of some great resources. Check it out. Part of the page is shown below.