Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Updated lots of Resources on Ed Tech Guy blog



Today I just updated a lot of resources on this blog. I have some permanent pages on the top of the blog that I updated and I added a new one.

New permanent page: My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students

I also updated the following permanent pages with new resources and updated information:

Create a Personal Learning Network - added new resources and updated links and information

Google for Educators Resources - added some new ones and added Android resources.

Project Based Learning - added many new resources


Please share these pages and this site with your colleagues.




If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads). 






You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.



RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.



If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.



You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.



Thanks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...