Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I find the time to write all these blog posts?



 A question I get asked a lot is "how do I find the time to write all these blog posts?". To which I answer "I have no idea". Actually, I usually write a few during my free period and lunch at school, and then a couple after school or in the evening, and then a bunch over the weekend. Then I schedule them to post at different dates and times to spread them out.

For example, I wrote this article yesterday after school after getting asked the question, yet again, and scheduled it to post on Tuesday at 10am.

I sometimes write when my students are taking a test or at different times when I'm waiting for something else or in a waiting room, or sitting on the couch watching TV. I can also write them on my Android smart phone using the Blogger app.

It's something I love doing, so I find the time to do it. There are days that I won't write anything, and other days where I find the time and motivation to write 10 or more posts and then schedule them to go out later.

As a blogger, you post as often as you want and have time to. There is no requirement.



What about other bloggers out there. How do you find the time to write?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...