Cometdocs has a great website that allows you to Convert your PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. You can convert various formats to PDF and store & share your documents for free. This is very useful for educators with PDF files that they need to edit and update.
They also have a new, free iOS app called PDF to PowerPoint. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-to-powerpoint/id908959422. It converts presentations trapped inside the PDF format for further reuse and editing. The converted document looks the same as the original, with all images, slides and text layout perfectly preserved.
Here are the features:
- It converts just about any PDF - big, scanned, complex, upside-down, non-English letters, etc.
- Images and slides are recognized accurately, and end up looking exactly like the original PDF.
- No limits on the number of conversions.
- It can be used for free
- The app is amazingly lightweight.
- The output format is pptx.
The app can be used for free, without limits on file size, number of requests or conversions. However, free user might be promted to wait for a bit, to ensure conversion completion. Premium lifetime users
don’t have to wait at all.