I keep finding more uses for my smartphone camera. Today I took a picture of a magazine article so that I could read it later, took a picture of a memo on the wall so I wouldn't have to copy down the info, and even took a picture of a website on a computer screen, again so I wouldn't have to write it down.
I then use an application called "BugMe" for Palm OS that takes a screen shot, in this case of the picture, and allows me to annotate it and even set a reminder alarm.
You can do much of this with any camera phone or smartphone. Put that camera to good use.
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Google for Education Resources
- Evernote for Education
- Android for Education
- Great Resources from Discovery Education
- Project Based Learning Resources
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) Resources
- Speaking and Consulting Services
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog