- Google for Education Resources
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Sea Monsters - Nat Geo - ancient sea creatures
Sea Monsters is a very interesting feature from National Geographic. There is a great narrative about ancient sea creatures and the potential for unknown sea creatures to exist today.
The site also has interactive activities on ancient sea monsters where students can learn more about them. There are also two different 3D activities to explore more about these topics.
This is a great site to use with students studying natural history, biology, and life science.