- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Google for Education Resources
- Evernote for Education Resources
- Android for Education
- Great Resources from Discovery Education
- Project Based Learning Resources
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) Resources
- About the author and blog
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Evernote - some great ideas for using it in education
As anyone who knows me or reads this blog knows, I'm a huge fan of Evernote. I use it for everything (pun intended).
The Evernote Blog has an Education Series where they post articles, case studies, and tips for using Evernote in education. Here are some of the highlights:
Evernote as a research tool - explains how to use Evernote while doing research to take notes, attach files to your notes, use web clippings, collaborate with others, search your notes, and more.
How Evernote Got Me Through College - story of how a college student used Evernote to get organized and how he used Evernote for his final project.
10 Tips for Teachers Using Evernote - A teacher shares how he uses Evernote to prep for class, use in class, use after class, and in general as a teacher. Some great tips and ideas here.
10 Great Ways Students Can Use Evernote to Study Smarter, Not Harder - written by a student - take notes, organize handouts, take photos as reminders, organize research, and more.
Evernote is a great tool for educators and students. I highly recommend it as an essential tool.