Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Learning HTML Code - some resources to get started



I've been teaching myself HTML over the last few months to do more with my blog and class sites than the templates allow. I had taken BASIC in high school and advanced BASCI, PASCAL, and Fortran in College. I also learned G-Code, which is the programming language for CNC machines when I was working for a small company as an engineer. This is making it easier to learn HTML code.

Here are some resources I've found to help learn HTML:

w3schools - html tutorial - easy to use and read

Learn basic HTML Tags

HTML Beginner Tutorial - mini lessons and explanations on HTML code

Useful HTML Codes and Tags




Do you have any good HTML programming resources?


UPDATED:

From my Google+ circles - Code Academy -free, interactive way to learn how to code



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...