Here are the most read posts from the past week: (and don't forget to check out the posts from Friday. They don't usually have time to get to most read status.)
Have a great weekend!
1. Khan Academy - not good pedagogy and not #edreform - great discussion in the comments too.
2. List of What Makes a Good Teacher - created by students
3. Google Plus adds Google Docs to Hangouts
4. Personalization vs Differentiation vs Individualization comparison chart for educators
5. A Day in the life of - a teacher, engineer, and paramedic
6. Professional Development Sourcebook - free PD resources for teachers
7. Mission Biotech - free, educational science video game
8. Curiosity in the Classroom - free resources for educators to get their students curious
9. Go! Animate - create animated videos for free
10. Splashtop Whiteboard for Android now available - control computer from tablet
Don't forget to check out the permanent pages at the top of the site too!
I am also available to speak at your school or conference and to run professional development sessions.
Please visit the advertisers on this site.
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.