- Google for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- STEM Resources
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
- Evernote for Education
Friday, April 26, 2013
Google Keep, Google's Note Taking App, get's some improvements and new features.
Google’s Keep, Google's easy to use note taking app, has some new features, improved features and bug fixes. Here is the list of new features from the Google Play Store.
• Create notes, lists, and audio notes
• Add photos to any note
• Hide and show checkboxes to turn notes into checkable lists
• View and create notes from homescreen and lockscreen widgets (lockscreen widgets require Android 4.2+)
• Selectable color for notes
• Safely sync notes to Google Drive and other devices
• Notes can also be used from http://drive.google.com/keep
I use Evernote for most things, but also use Keep for quick notes on the go, along with voice notes, and then I can share the notes to other apps, or just access them as needed.