Centrallo recently launched the new version of their Productivity App, a free web, iOS and Android app that helps you stay organized and productive.
Centrallo has some different features than other productivity apps. You can create lists within lists and inside store links, photos, video,voice notes, important dates, contacts, Dropbox links and more.
Priorities are brought front and center so you don't loose track of them and it now has location based reminders, similar to Google Now.
- Simple note creation
- Drag and drop list creation
- Unlimited hierarchical lists (lists within lists)
- List sharing at any hierarchical level
- Photo, video, voice, calendar, PDF and Office attachments
- Prioritization of notes and lists
- Password protection
- Location-based reminders
- iOS and Android widgets for quickly adding from external sources
- Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS list push
- Fast search for active, archived and deleted content
- Email and link forwarding to private Inbox
- Self-publishing to private web link, Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS
- Cross platform instant synchronization
Take a look and see if it is something you could use - teachers and students can always use something to stay organized and productive. It's free. http://centrallo.com/
Evernote - super productivity, organization and note taking app
Taking organizing and planning lessons from Ben Franklin - great tips for educators too
Getting Students and Teachers Organized - tips and resources
Great tips, ideas, resources, links (including to paper and electronic planners)