Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Backupery - free backup of Evernote and Google Bookmarks for Education users

Image result for www.backupery



Backupery is a service that provides back up of your Evernote Data and Google Bookmarks.

It is free for education users. Backupery provides free licenses for teachers, students, or faculty members at a qualified academic institution, high school, university, or community college. The process to get the license is very simple - a user just needs to contact us and provide his/her name, and name of the institution or URL of the institution web page. http://www.backupery.com/edu/,

Backupery for Evernote is a Windows software application that performs regular backup of your Evernote data. This backup can be saved to your computer, external hard drive, USB memory, Google Drive and much more. It is easy to use and setup, easy to restore your date, backups attachments, works in the background, is secure and even has de-duplication and free space optimization.


Backupery for Chrome Bookmarks is a Windows software application that performs regular backup of your Google Chrome bookmarks. This backup can be saved to your computer, external hard drive, USB memory, Google Drive and much more. It is easy to use and setup, easy to restore your date, backups attachments, works in the background, is secure and even has de-duplication and free space optimization.


It is very important to have backups of your data. When I was CIO, I had my school district backing up all data to Barracuda Backup (on premise and 3 offsite) and had all of our Google Apps for Education data backed up with Backupify.

I backup my personal Google Drive files using the Google Drive sync app, and I do regular backups using Google Takeout of all of my Google Data. I also do regular exports of my Evernote data. All of my backups are also copied to an external hard drive, which I store in a fire-proof safe. I will now be using Backupery to also backup Evernote. I was using Revert.io but they were bought by another company (ThisData) and are no longer free (they do have excellent tools, including Google Admin, and pricing though).


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...