Airtame is an HDMI device that plugs into a display or projector and allows you to wirelessly display to that device. You can share your screen from any device, on any platform. It includes full screen mirroring on Mac, iOS (Airplay), Windows, Chrome and Linux. They are partnered with many other companies, including Google, Trello, Zoho and more to setup dashboards.
It is very easy to use, but also provides enterprise controls and analytics from a cloud dashboard, providing better security and control than similar consumer devices.
Some of the things that make Airtame different than other solutions:
- Cross platform access. With Airtame full screen mirroring is possible from all major platforms. It is compatible with devices running Windows, MacOS, Linux, Chrome OS, or even iOS and Android devices.
- The Cloud platform adds the unique value to the product among other similar products, on the market. With Airtame Cloud you can manage all your Airtames from the Cloud.
- True screen mirroring. Compared to different solutions it provides full screen mirroring, instead of streaming singular content to a bigger screen.
- You can share one computer screen to multiple Airtames. This is a perfect solution especially for large auditoriums or meeting rooms using more than one display screen.
- There is also a digital signage solution for when an Airtame is not in use. You have an option to set a dashboard, website, slideshow, or custom image. You decide what’s displayed when you’re not streaming.
- There also have an option of Pin Code Connect, type in a 4-digit pin code to start a stream. This way users from another room can’t interrupt your stream and you won’t stream to the wrong screen by accident.
For more information or to setup a demo: