Thursday, December 1, 2011

Students helping other students - awesome and heartwarming



Over the last few weeks, I've had an opportunity to see some of my students help other students.

I've had some students in Physics who were struggling a little and wanted some extra help. Before I could even say that I'd be happy to help them, two of my former AP Physics offered to help them. So, they all meet up in my room and have a study group.

These two former AP Physics students are also future computer science majors and take AP Computer Science now. They are also computer enthusiasts. So, when two students had laptops with issues and they asked me to help them, I asked if these two students could help since I was very busy this week. They were able to completely fix both laptops without a problem.

Students helping other students. A great idea, and very heartwarming experience.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...