The free 2019 Back to School Guide can be downloaded at http://info.apertureed.com/btsg-19.
The 2019 Back to School Guide is organized by job description and includes eye-catching icons to make it easy for users to quickly find the resources relevant to their role. The Guide includes:
· Articles on hot topics in SEL such as “How SEL can Help Reduce Bullying,” and “3 Ways SEL can Support Trauma-Informed Practices.”
· Sharable resources such as an infographic about integrating SEL into an RtI Framework and a list of “10 Binge-worthy SEL Webinars.”
· Tips for administrators on everything from securing funding for SEL programs to supporting SEL for educators.
· Lists of SEL activities that support staff can do with students between classes, as well as activities to help teachers de-stress.
· Information on how to use reliable data to measure SEL program effectiveness.
Download it here: http://info.apertureed.com/btsg-19