It seems that everyone has a smartphone these days (not really, but the number keeps going up). The folks at MyCricket have put together a great infographic that explains how a smartphone works, from the processor, to sending and receiving calls, to the accelerometer and more.
This is just plain interesting, but can also be used in class to get students interested in science and engineering or to relate topics you are teaching to their smartphone.
- Google for Education
- STEM Resources
- Evernote for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services