Here are the most read posts from last week:
1. Soapbox - real time student feedback during class - back channeling, messaging and polling
2. The Teaching Channel - video lessons and resources for educators
3. What I use with Physics classes instead of textbook - online resources, simulations, digital textbooks, and more
4. The Andes Physics Tutor - intelligent homework helper for Physics - use in class or have students use for practice and help.
Studyers - create, organize, and share notes and The 3 apps and services I can't live without
6. ActivePresenter - free screencasting software
7. PDFBinder - simple tool to merge PDF documents into one
8. Great Science Fair resource created by a student - animation to get students interested in and participating in science fair and science classes
9. Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook - a nice comparison
Google Calendar for Educators and Google announces new Google in Education resources
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.