Most of you reading this will agree that educational technology can help teachers and students - it provides benefits such as organization, efficiency, collaboration, communication, extra help, virtual experiences and so much more.
Technology helps students:
- they like it better than paper and pen
- provides multimedia to address all learning styles
- provides interactive, student centered activities
- provides extra support and help resources
Technology helps teachers:
- organization and efficiency
- finding lesson resources
- collaborate with other teachers
- connect with parents
Here's an interesting article about this: Can tech help teachers teach and students learn?
Here's an older article I wrote about this: The How's, Why's and Value of Educational Technology - some really good info and examples here.