- Google for Education
- My Favorite Resources for Teachers and Students
- Create a Personal Learning Network
- STEM Resources
- Android for Education
- Discovery Education Resources
- Project Based Learning
- Advertise on this site
- About the author and blog
- Speaking and Consulting Services
- Evernote for Education
Friday, March 6, 2015
Versal - create online interactive lessons
Versal is an app that allows you to create online interactive lessons. These can be individual assignments or full courses.
It's easy to use and there is a lot of features. And, Versal has partnered with Wolfram Alpha to allow content from Wolfram to be used in Versal.
There are lesson ideas, materials and excellent training and support materials.
Teachers can use this to create interactive lessons vs static images and really create engaging materials.
Wolfram Alpha and Wolfram resources