Here are the most read posts from the past week: And don't forget to check the posts on Friday.They don't always have time to become the most read, but there are usually some good ones there (and of course check out all of the articles on the site). Peruse some of the older ones also.
1. 10 Technology Skills Every Educator Should Have
2. 4 Ways Technology Helps To Diversify Education
3. Plagiarism of my blog happening right now
4. Physion - free Physics Simulation Software
5. A Great Blog post on teacher uses of Evernote
6. Conceptboard - visual collaboration on ideas and documents
7. EdTech Magazine's 50 Must Read EdTech Blogs & my additions to list
8. Aviary launches free mobile app photo editor for iOS & Android
9. Thank you and Farewell to TeachPaperless Blog
Don't forget to check out the permanent pages at the top of the site too! There are some great resources here.
I am also available to speak at your school or conference and to facilitate professional development sessions. I will work with you and your staff to tailor a training plan that works for you.
Please visit the advertisers on this site: Vonage Mobile VOIP, Worth Ave. Group insurance for electronic devices, Algebrator algebra helper, Livescribe SmartPen and the Google ads.
If you are reading this blog and like it, please consider subscribing to it. The subscription links are on the right side of the blog, down just a bit (below the ads).
You can subscribe using an RSS feed reader or via emails.
RSS feeds go out immediately and email subscriptions go out once a day.
If you subscribe by email, make sure you click on the link in the confirmation email.
You can also follow me on Twitter and Google+.
Please share this site with your colleagues.