(Beaker and Professor Bunsen Honeydew - C Jim Henson)
In no particular order:
1. PhET - free online science and math simulations - virtual labs and simulations, with lesson plans, to use with students.
2. The Biology Corner - lesson plans, activities, and other resources. Mainly Biology, but also has A&P and Physics.
3. STEM - description, ideas and resources for educators - tons of Science, Tech, Engineering, and Math resources, including lessons and activities.
4. Discovery Education STEM resources - great, free resources from Discovery Education.
5. Virtual Tour of NASA Goddard Space Center and Missions - NASA has thousands of great resources for educators and this one is a great way to get students excited about science and space exploration.
6. Forensic Science Resource - CSI: The Experience Web Adventures - forensics is a great way to get kids interested in science and this site has virtual cases for students to solve.
7. Science of Cooking - great resource to engage and excite students about science - food and students -"nuff said. It's actually a great way to get students interested in science.
8. Great Earth Day Resources for Educators - Earth Day is a great time to get students thinking about the environment and about science.
9. The Science Spot - lots of great science resources for teachers and students in all areas of science. Lesson plans, activities, and links.
10. Understanding Science - great resource for teachers and students - explains science in a way that is easy to understand.
Bonus. Science NetLinks - great science resource for teachers - lesson plans, tools, activities and resources.
What are your favorite Science Resources?